Oh wow oh wow, my first tag ever! Carlene at the most lovely "it's heavenly" tagged me to list six little things that make me happy.
Here are the rules: Tag and link back to the person who tagged you. List six little things that make you happy. Tag six bloggers and let them know they're “it".
Here we go!
1. Eating delicious food. I particularly enjoy hot dogs (especially the a-bomb from my local tubby dog, with bacon bits and topped with crunchy potato chips, mmm) and sushi is always good company.
2. Vintage shopping. Oh how I adore those lovely Sunday afternoons spent at the thrift store finding the most perfect dress.
3. People watching. Something about sitting on a bench and watching strangers go by just makes me smile. It's even more fun when you're with a friend and there are simply no words exchanged. how nice.
4. Petting soft animals. It's no secret that I make regular trips to the pet shop to visit those little bunnies. Say hi to them, love them, ask them how their day was.
5. Discovering beautiful music and playing it over and over again.
6. Surprise fun days with my boyfriend. I love when you have absolutely nothing planned for the day and end up going on spontaneous adventures around the city....walk along the river, stumble upon some amazing chocolaty treats, play with the neighbor's kitty cat, catch a late night movie. lovely.
Tag! You're it!
Mynthia from morethanbearable
Andrea from miscusi handmade
Ann from still dottie
Rachel from myopiasco
Carole from minuit 12
Sarah from fashionista0921
Khushdeep from just thoughts