Dec 5, 2009

New Beginnings


Hi friends, sorry for the (huge) lack of posts lately! I have been super busy finishing up my semester at school and student teaching full time...but congratulations are in order for me because I'm officially on holidays!! YAHOO! In other exciting news, I'm moving to Macau, China for my very last semester of school ever. I will be doing a six month placement teaching at a local school over in the land of delicious pork buns and other tasty treats. (I love food) I leave at the end of this month and I have never been more nervous.....it will be a time of many "firsts" and I am anxious to see what is to come. I will continue posting while I'm over there so keep checking back for more updates! AND check back VERY soon for one last contest before I head off in celebration of reaching 100 followers! Thanks to everyone for visiting my little space here at this old dress, you're nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment