Dec 8, 2009

Thomas Brodahl

tattoo

Neat-o! I stumbled upon Thomas Brodahl's Tattoo a Day project while perusing some possible tattoo ideas. I've been wanting one for a long time and I THINK I may have figured out the design I like....I'll keep you posted if I actually DO IT (ahhhhh I dunno, I have a low pain tolerance!) Anyways, here's what he has to say about his tattoo sketches:

"Every day I'm gonna draw/write a saying or lyric or phrase on my arm. Document it here. They will be like temporary tattoos. Hopefully the sayings will stick in my mind if I look at them all day. Maybe the meaning of the words will also sink into my body, along with the ink."

What a cool idea, here are two of my favorites. Check out his flickr page here to see the rest of his "tattoos"

No comments:

Post a Comment