Mar 4, 2010

Upcoming Tutorial

Hi Friend. As you know, last month I came across pixie market's black and white braided scarf and was immediately inspired to create my own DIY recycled t shirt version. After scouring the streets of Macau in search of a thrift store to purchase some old tees unsuccessfully, I sadly accepted the fact that my love affair with second hand shopping will have to be put on hold for the time being. Sigh. I reluctantly purchased some new shirts and began crafting away! I haven't completed the scarf yet but so far I looovvvee how it's turning out. Yahoo! I've been taking photos every step of the way to put together a tutorial for all you craft lovers out there...oooh how perfect for a lazy sunday afternoon and a delicious cup of tea. Here's a sneak peak of what I have completed so far, what do you think?? Check back soon for the finished product and instructions on how to make your very own. I hope you like it :)

3 comments:

  1. Well if there aren't any thrift stores in Macau then maybe buy online? I have a new pass it on project if you'd like to see:
    http://kireinano.blogspot.com/p/pass-it-on.html

    ReplyDelete