These oven roasted chickpeas are crunchy, delicious and a healthy alternative to regular potato chips. Packed full of protein, you can feel good about snacking on these all day long!
|| INGREDIENTS ||
2 cans of chickpeas
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon of chill powder
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
|| DIRECTIONS ||
1. Thoroughly drain and rinse chickpeas and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Place chickpeas in a large bowl and add olive oil.
3. Toss with remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
4. Spread chickpeas on a nonstick baking sheet or line with aluminium foil.
5. Bake in oven at 400 degrees F or 205 degrees C until crisp about 50 minutes.
* Store in a resealable bag or airtight container to keep them crunchy for a few days.