Aug 14, 2009

Recycled T Shirt Braided Headband




Dum dee dum, sorry for the lack of posts lately. It's raining, it's pouring and I've been crafting awaaaaaaaaaay. The next market collective is fast approaching and I've been trying to create some new items for my table AND I'm hoping to add a few new goodies to my etsy shop as well. I made these braided headbands while watching 13 Going on 30 on TV....hahaha what a delight! Oh Mark Ruffalo. Anyhoo, these are SUPER easy to make, perhaps I shall do a tutorial?
I hope you enjoy!

P.S. How did I get those colors you ask? Bleach is my new best friend, HI friend.

3 comments:

  1. These are cute!

    I'll be stopping by market collective next week-end can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you make these? Would you mind sending me the instructions or to a good site that has them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    These are wonderful!
    I'd love to learn how you made them!
    Could you send me instructions!?
    Please contact me ilanaz123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete