Aug 16, 2009

Recycled T Shirt Knotted Headband




Yahoo! I've been really loving all the knotted rope accessories that have been popping up all around and thought I could try recreating the look with t shirts! It took me forever to find a how-to on tying this knot...but here it is, in case you want to do some knotting of your own! I present to you the Josephine knot! haha. HI Josephine, you look nice today. Sorry the colors are kind of drab...I blame the drab weather we've been having. No sunshine and rainbows here. boooo. Lemme know what you think. Knotted bracelets still to come :)

8 comments:

  1. Every post looks great! I love the knot... keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!
    Thanks for that link by the way; I totally want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey! Thanks for visiting my blog!


    best,

    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looks great! I just tried the knot and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. (It looked intimidating, but that tutorial was really easy to follow!)

    What do you use to secure the loose ends in the back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I just cut a small rectangular piece of the fabric wide enough to wrap around the loose ends and glued it all together with permanant fabric glue...you can sew it together as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. would you mind reposting your necklush tutorial? it seems that the old one won't work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry, I had to remove it due to legal reasons :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. how did you get the knot to work with two strands?!

    ReplyDelete