Oct 7, 2009

Calgary International Film Festival!





Last week I saw a few films at the Calgary International Film Festival and I'd thought I'd share a two of my favorites!

The first film, Unmade Beds, is a quirky yet tender story about two characters Axi and Vera living in London. Oh how lovely this movie was, it was so refreshing and the soundtrack was amazing. With "hot monkey" as repeating song lyrics, you can't go wrong. haha.

The second film is called My Dog Tulip (aw) and is the first full length hand drawn animated feature film. Cute and hilarious, this movie was absolutely endearing and will definitely be a hit among all you dog lovers!!!

Hopefully these movies will be in rental stores soon so you can check them out for yourselves. Happy Film Festival everyone!

Don't forget to enter the OCTOBER CONTEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment