A little peek inside my bag! Forgot to film my gum! Airwaves - Menthol and Eucalyptus...best.gum.ever. he deserves a mention. If you're ever in Asia, you need this in your mouth...it's like the wasabi of chewing gum haha. Ok enough about gum!!! Hope you like this video!
Jan 19, 2015
Jan 17, 2015
Hello internet friends! WOW it's been three...years! Sorry for abandoning this space! So much has happened since we've last spoken. Here's a quick rundown in case anyone is still out there reading this:
1. Still living in Macau! Been teaching grade 4 and the Canadian International School. It's been a great experience! Love the friends I've made there and the support I get from my grade 4 team!
2. TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL
3. Getting tired of living in Macau. I've been out here many yearssssss now and part of the reason I stopped posting was because of my lack of inspiration and access to second hand items. Couldn't find any old t shirts and ending up buying new ones to make my crafts which um.....defeats the purpose entirely haha. Need a change of scenery soon!!
4. Broke up with boyfriend. Dated new boyfriend. Broke up with new boyfriend. Ain't nobody got time for cheaters. Now thoroughly enjoying the single life.
5. Enter. Connie 2015. I'm about to turn 30 (!!!) and I'm soooo ready to focus on me and return to the things that once brought me joy....like this little space here. I'm also trying something different and filming a few fashion and beauty related videos. Hope they're are at least a little bit bearable? More DIYs to come, I have a good feeling :)
Thanks for sticking around, big hugs! xoxo
These oven roasted chickpeas are crunchy, delicious and a healthy alternative to regular potato chips. Packed full of protein, you can feel good about snacking on these all day long!
|| INGREDIENTS ||
2 cans of chickpeas
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon of chill powder
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
|| DIRECTIONS ||
1. Thoroughly drain and rinse chickpeas and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Place chickpeas in a large bowl and add olive oil.
3. Toss with remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
4. Spread chickpeas on a nonstick baking sheet or line with aluminium foil.
5. Bake in oven at 400 degrees F or 205 degrees C until crisp about 50 minutes.
* Store in a resealable bag or airtight container to keep them crunchy for a few days.